Integrated Solutions for Commercial Cellulosic 2G Ethanol
" Covalent provides end to end solution for second generation / cellulosic ethanol in collaboration with a European 2G Technology Partner "
Our integrated approach takes care of every aspect of the project including feedstock handling, preparation, pretreatment, ethanol process, waste streams and zero liquid effluent discharge.
Benefits with Covalent's 2G Ethanol Plant
- Integrated approach for hooking up with exiting 1G Distillery and Sugar Mill.
- Proven technology with reference of commercial scale production plants worldwide.
- Complete solution from Technology License, Engineering to Construction & Commissioning
- Advantage of good understanding of 1G ethanol engineering, equipment supply, construction and commissioning
- No dependency for external Enzymes and Yeast (C5 & C6).
- Best utilisation of Byproducts such as Lignin, Furfural etc
- Lowest Cost of Production for 2G Ethanol.
- Low Capital Investment and Best Utilisation of existing 1G set up.
- Assured Zero Effluent Discharge.
- Flexi Operation between 1G & 2G.